POLICY FOR STUDENTS/PARENTS/GUARDIANS REGARDING ILLNESS
Protocol for students
- Do not visit the dojo if you or someone in your home are not feeling well, regardless of symptoms.
- Students may return to training following an illness when their symptoms have significantly improved for at least 24 hours, there has been no fever for 24 hours and no vomiting or diarrhoea for 48 hours.
- Please cough or sneeze into your shoulder/arm if necessary.
Protocol for parents/guardians
- Parents/guardians please self-assess for any flu or other respiratory symptoms before coming to the dojo.
- All persons entering the building are asked to sanitize their hands.
- Our lobby is open and we welcome parents to wait inside during classes.
- If a student becomes ill during class, a parent/guardian will be contacted and an early pick-up will be arranged.